HEH Communications is accepting applications for part-time Board Operators. Board operators produce the studio side of sports broadcasts, other remote broadcasts, and any radio station related duties assigned by the supervisor.
• Operates control console for studios and remote programming.
• Regulates program timing, operates syndicated programming, and plays commercials.
• Monitors the technical quality of on-air programming.
• Executes playlists.
• Monitors and updates weather.
• Checks studio equipment for proper functioning and notifies Operations Manager of technical malfunctions affecting quality of the broadcast.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Windows, Adobe Audition or similar audio editing software, Wide Orbit or similar automation system
• Time management and attention to detail
• Ability to work without close supervision
• Flexibility in work schedule, including evenings, overnight and weekends
• Functions well in a fast-paced environment with tight timeframes and multiple demands
• Works well in a team environment
• Experience in a related role and/or technical training
• High school graduate or G.E.D.
Download application and return in person to KSAM/KHVL offices at 622 Interstate 45 South, Huntsville, Texas, mail to PO BOX 330, Huntsville, TX 77342, or email to Bryan@ksam1017.com. No calls please. HEH Communications is an equal opportunity employer.